Thursday, January 3, 2013

Tea Anyone...


Cup of Tea

Today I am using a cup that my very lovely Cousin Cherie gave me for my 40th birthday nearly 7 years ago…
She has very good taste and I have always loved this cup, today for the first time I am having my morning cup of tea in it.
I received a cup exactly the same in December 2012 from a dear friend Diana of Seaside Craftin’ for a friends Christmas swap…Imagine my surprise when I realized the cups were the same, the only difference is the colour of ribbon on the box they came in…     

How blessed am I to have such wonderful friends and family. So now I use both cups (in their boxes) as book ends to hold up my Jane Austen books…
Well it is the 3rd of January here already and regardless of what may be, I choose to be hopeful and positive and live for today…I just pray God gives me the strength to continue on with the work I must do.
Happy Stitching and enjoy Life
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment