Thursday, January 3, 2013

Filling In The Gaps #2



Gap # 2

Filling in the Gaps of  what I managed to do over the last few months is not always easy to remember what I did…
I started working on Christmas gifts for my dear ladies in our Young Adults home group really early, I still don’t know how I managed to get them done.
Jacinta 
Never mind the black spot in the middle, it is a flaw in my camera phone sadly
Karina 
Rebekah


Emily
Mikaela

 
I made each lady something to use in their home in their favorite colours…the photo’s don’t truly do them justice.
Hubby worked on the gifts for the guys (did I mention it was a young married’s group)…what a bunch of amazing young married couples we do life with…
Well I will fill in some more gaps soon, this typing is tiring me out already…
Happy Stitching and Living
Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment